Kratos Pool Fiber is a high-performance synthetic fiber reinforcement made from a polymer specially engineered by Kordsa. Thanks to its 3-dimensional homogenous distribution, this product offers effective protection against shrinkage cracks for pool plaster applications. Kratos Pool Fiber is used for cement-based pool plastering applications. The dosage of this product is 150 gr/m³.
- Thanks to its special polymer structure, the fibers do not form clumps and disperse homogenously in the mixture.
- Achieves superior cracking control by minimizing shrinkage cracks that may particularly occur in hot and dry climates.
- Easy mixing and fast application.
- Compared to traditional applications, there is less need for repairs or renewal.
- Offers overall cost savings (labor, time, materials, depreciation, etc.)